About the job
Our team is our greatest asset and the key to our success. We demonstrate our beliefs in the way we treat each other and by the example, we set for one another. In all our interactions with our guests, customers, business associates and colleagues, we seek to deal with others, as we would have them deal with us. Our team is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion.
Who We Look For
We look for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
- Select, train, evaluate, lead, motivate, coach, and discipline all employees in the Hotel’s Lobby Coffee outlet to ensure that established cultural and core standards are met; daily activities and planning for outlet operation.
- The ability to be visible in the operation, provide recognition, promote good public relations, and handle complaints, concerns or special requests for guests, clients, and group contacts.
- Describe and ensure quality of all food items, ingredients, and preparation methods, as well as provide expert knowledge of wine and spirits in an elegantly appointed environment dedicated to an attentive and distinctive experience for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- Observe physical condition of facilities and equipment in the outlet and make recommendations for corrections and improvements as needed.
- Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Assist with the service of food and beverage to guests.
- Assist in making accomodations and seating of guests.
- Assist with the cleaning of operational areas.
Knowledge And Skills
- Experience: One to two years previous experience in a line, or supervisory in Food & Beverage.
- Skills and Abilities: Requires a working knowledge of division operations as well as Four Seasons cultural and core standards, policies, and standard operating procedures. Working knowledge is generally learned on-the-job.
- Requires ability to operate computer equipment and other food & beverage computer systems.
- Requires reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
- Must be available to work weekends, evenings and Holidays.
- Opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Unique strong culture – diversity
- Living accommodation in high quality, well-resourced apartment
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Complimentary nights at FS Hotels Worldwide
- Paid annual home leave tickets
- Complimentary meals in employee restaurants
- Free transportation to work
- Medical coverage
The hotel will apply for the work authorization for a successful candidate.