About the job
About the role
As a Lead Customer Success Officer, you be will the customer feedback loop expert of Digital, CRM, and Loyalty. The main responsibility of this role is to lead projects and cross-functional team / working groups aiming to deliver the best customer experience in our Digital products and map the customer journey of Qatar Airways. You will also be responsible to collaborate closely with the customer experience units of the company to ensure that feedback loop is closed internally within the organization and externally with the customers using research-based and data-based insights.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Developing detailed business acumen of the internal client being serviced along with operational knowledge and understanding to be able to support them better.
- Developing a quick understanding of the client’s requirements and the agility to act on them in a valuable, yet practical and realistic approach.
- Developing superb understanding of the internal customer process and policies, and customer feedback, sentiments, needs, wants, and preferences to act on them fast and comprehensively.
- Planning, organizing, conducting, analyzing and presenting feedback loop initiatives and projects using the correct methodologies as agreed with the clients.
- Building the customer journey mapping of Qatar Airways per touchpoint or per customer type as may be required.
- Leading the customer experience working group aimed at establishing coordination with CX units in the company to ensure alignment of initiatives and regular improvements of the touchpoint experience.
- Developing and delivering as requested, or initiating the development of, KPI measurement, dashboard, and regular reports with observations, analysis, key findings and recommendations that will help the department in understanding its business and operationalizing feedback loops for customer experience improvements
- Working with IT, the team and the clients to improve research data quality, data collection mechanisms, and data usage (collection, preparation, processing, and analysis) efficiency.
- Performing other department duties related to the position as directed by the management.
- Maintaining proper documentation of processes and deliverables to ensure transparency and organization in the team.
- Supporting knowledge and best practices sharing of topics, development of areas, techniques and technology to ensure business continuity in the team.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the Digital Marketing and Acquisition Team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Social Sciences, Marketing Research, Marketing, Psychology, Sociology, Business Management, or equivalent.
- In depth understanding of current market conditions including competition landscape.
- Experience working in more than 1 geographical region.
- Exposure to a multi-cultural work environment.
- Prior airline / consultancy experience.
- Expertise in project and process management.
- Expertise in customer service / customer success / customer experience or engagement.
- Expertise in research methodologies, consumer behavior, and market research activities.
- Expertise in reports and analysis of complex customer and/or commercial data.
- Expert skills with Microsoft Excel.
- Specialist skills in account/portfolio/client management.
- Skills in survey platforms and tools.
- Skills in data extraction, transformation and visual analytics.
- Skills in different analytical and visualization systems and tools such as SAS, SPSS, SQL, Power BI, Tableau, SAP BOBJ, etc.
- Understanding of the works of pollsters, data scientists, statisticians and other marketing professionals
- Command of English language.