About the job
Brunel is now present in 40+ countries with over 12,000+ specialists, 120+ offices worldwide, and close to €1 billion (Revenue 2021).
- Manage the pipeline scope as focal point and ensure all deliverables are met in respect to time, cost and performance to ensure project requirements are met in the design;
- Collaborate with Project teams to provide expertise, advice, guidance and to implement recommendations and review installation and operating procedures as required;
- Reviewing and approving all relevant Engineering documents throughout the design and EPC phases, which typically include pipeline Mechanical design, expansion analysis, route optimization and field layout, on- bottom Stability Analysis, Lateral Buckling/Pipe-Walking Analysis, Free Span Analysis, Cathodic Protection design, crossing analysis, riser stress analysis, Installation analysis, Construction, Pre-commissioning and Commissioning Feasibility/Analyses etc ;
- Ensure that all elements of Pipeline Integrity data are captured and managed effectively to support the project an ongoing operational needs;
- Ensure familiarity with GIS to monitor Contractor development of the GIS database;
- Provide constructability input into the design and coordinate with onshore and offshore construction teams to ensure effective implementation of pipeline engineering deliverables;
- Support the development and maintenance of pipeline engineering related procedures and best practices as needed and review design changes, specification revisions and exceptions to ensure compliance to the Project Management of Change (PMOC) processes;
- Support engineering aspects of the Risk Management Plan (including emergency response and business continuity) to ensure identified hazards/risks are mitigated and to maintain the expected level of quality and safety as defined in the Quality Assurance and Safety Management Plans;
- Support engineering and review of decommissioning of existing pipelines;
- Experience in sour service pipeline system design and safety aspects.
- 15+ years of experience in offshore pipeline engineering with at least 5 years demonstrated senior engineering experience in major capital projects;
- Experience with EPC contractors, sub-contractors and vendors involved in the oil and gas industry;
- Competent in use of Pipeline engineering software’s;
- Sound knowledge of DNV ST F101 and ASME B31.8 design codes;
- A high level of proficiency in written and spoken English;
- Good problem solving skills;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Computer literacy involving the regular use of professional office applications and some technical applications;
- Bachelor’s degree in Metallurgy, Mechanical, Civil Engineering or equivalent.