About the job
As a leading food-tech business, Kitopi’s growth has been largely fueled by its innovative and scalable software solutions. Kitopi’s kitchens are powered by its proprietary Smart Kitchen Operating System (SKOS) – an in-house suite of applications that optimizes cloud kitchen operations in real-time.
As part of its growth roadmap, technological innovation, data science, artificial intelligence, and robotics will take center stage as Kitopi continues to reinvent the food industry as we know it today.With over 4,000 employees, Kitopi currently operates 200+ locations across the UAE, KSA, Kuwait, Bahrain, and Qatar, and runs its engineering hub in Krakow, Poland, its robotics hub in Denmark, and its global customer experience center in Dubai, UAE.
What You’ll Do
- Be a community advocate for the Kitopi brands
- Develop tactical social, content, and influencer strategies
- Manage content calendars, social copywriting, and content posting
- Optimize content, by identifying what drives the most growth
- Deploy social listening to deeply understand our customers
- Generate content that will impact various groups of demographics
- Work cross-functionally with our marketing team to deliver a cohesive brand voice
- Research to find interesting consumer insights that we can leverage on
- Read and internalize social media comments and differentiate people’s behaviors on different social platforms
What Are We Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent 2 years of experience in social media or community management
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and Arabic
- Experience with social and community quality assurance programs
- Strong ownership mindset and resolve to follow-through
- Entrepreneurial with impeccable work ethic
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Skilled in content creation.