About the job
Recruitment Opportunity with Management Solutions International (MSI)
Our client in Qatar is looking to hire ICS Security Technician.
- Diploma or Graduate degree in engineering, computer science, applications, IT and or Electronics, engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in IT system general administration is a must.
- Having cyber security experience as an ICS technician within the oil and gas industry is preferable.
- Professional Security certifications such as (CCNA) & Window bases MCSA are highly desirable. Demonstrated knowledge of Network security and end point security.
- Familiar with ICS such as DCS, ESD, FGS et., and Cyber security system details.
- A clear understanding of ICS security concepts. Knowledge of IEC62443 is preferable.
Deadline: 15th November 2022
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.