About the job
The primary patroller’s goal as a member of the local logistics team will be to improve:
- Rider safety and health: Through ground checks and education, ensure rider quality and brand value. Include the rider’s safety precautions, hygiene, appearance, and assistance.
- Customer safety and delivery experience (food safety practices, hospitality/rider-customer contact, anti-harassment)
You will accomplish this by ensuring that the appropriate policies, tools, and reporting are in place, and that the necessary procedures and solutions are deployed across the area, and that compliance is measured. You will collaborate closely with the local team to ensure optimal safety for riders and clients!
What’s On Your Plate?
Daily spot checks on the ground with the designated assigned zone.
- ensuring that riders’ personal grooming adheres to appropriate hygiene norms (bikes, bags, PPE) (COVID-19).
- ensuring that all riders are using appropriate safety equipment.
- ensuring that bikers adhere to traffic authorities’ SOPs for their own and others’ safety.
- Ensure that riders follow the standard of conduct with their partners and customers for a better experience.
- checking the rider’s equipment or mobile device for problems.
Encourage a consistent relationship between the general public and authorities by acting respectfully and cooperatively while engaging with citizens, tourists, and authorities.Maintain complete confidentiality with regard to work-related issues and information.Maintains traffic safety through monitoring and directing traffic, enforcing laws and regulations, investigating accidents, providing escorts, and reporting hazardous roadways and facilities.Preventing and investigating unlawful activity, domestic disturbances, accidents, and other incidents is a priority.
What Did We Order?
- Able to communicate effectively with stakeholders across all levels, ranging from riders to and operations team.
- 1-2 years of experience in ground operations, specifically in Qatar and the Middle East.
- comfortable working independently.
- Detail-oriented and proactive problem solver.
- You are happy working in a fast-paced environment and see changes as opportunities.
- High level of empathy and compassion toward riders, restaurants, and customers.
- Prior experience in rider management or rider