About the job
- Provide nursing care services according to instructions from Nurse-in-charge of shift including following up treatment plans, to best meet Patient’s needs.
- Prepare rooms for new admissions to properly welcome Patients.
- Clean and assist prepare medical equipment/areas according to clinical standards.
- Greet newly admitted Patients upon admission and escort them to their rooms to deliver a high level of hospitality.
- Take notes about the care services being provided and the Patients’ responses to the care, to feedback to the Nursing Supervisor to make appropriate service improvement decisions.
- Treat all Patients fairly to ensure their satisfaction with level of service provided.
- Provide all nursing care in privacy and knock before entering the Patients’ rooms to ensure their comfort.
- Safeguard the confidentiality of all Patients’ care information.
- Provide emotional, psychological and spiritual support to Patients and their families to establish a compassionate environment.
- Give appropriate notice to Patients before their room and/or roommate (where/if applicable) is changed to ensure their satisfaction.
- Maintain work areas in clean, safe and sanitary to ensure high level of quality and hospitality standards.
- Relay information to Patients and their families from Clinical Team to answer their questions and concerns.
- Maintain safe and therapeutic environment by monitoring the and reporting the status of the physical environment and supporting a positive therapeutic milieu.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Diploma in Nursing or other health-related subject from an accredited university/school.
- Minimum 2 years experience in health-related field
- Practical with good time-keeping skills and the ability to understand and deliver on daily tasks.
- Satisfactory knowledge of nursing care as applied to the mental health or addictions field.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and accommodate change in the workplace.
- Proficient use of the English language (must) & Arabic language (must) spoken and written.
- Basic IT skills and ability to use management information systems.
- Ability to work as part of a team.