About the job
As a Web Optimization Specialist, you will be working within a digital optimization unit to test new features, functionalities, and content across Qatar Airways’ digital channels, qatarainuays.com, and the mobile app. Working with the Testing and Optimization officer, the ideal candidate will be responsible for successfully running A/B and multivariant tests on e-marketing channels, qatarairways.com and the mobile app.
Other Key Responsibilities Include
- Executing A/B and multivariant tests and experiences on qatarairways.com, the Qatar Airways mobile app, and other digital channels using testing tools.
- Creating test plans, success metrics, and audience rules, ensuring no collision with other tests.
- Strategically planning and timely executing tests around promotional campaigns, meeting campaign objectives and within set timelines.
- Benchmarking UX and content practices against leaders in the travel and hospitality industry and find testing and implementation opportunities.
- Work with a team of UX and UI designers and research teams to proactively recommend tests of content and functionality on qatarairways.com and the mobile app, keeping in mind the customers’ triggers and behavior at any giving point during the browsing and purchase cycle.
- Assess the effectiveness of test requests from different stakeholders and provide recommendations to further optimize tests to drive the most value.
- Analyzing raw performance data through Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target and deliver easy-read reports with actionable insights to product managers and relevant stakeholders.
- Coordinating technical tests with IT partners ahead of time, to ensure optimal execution within the given timelines.
- Collaborating with product owners and different stakeholders to set requirements for user tests.
- Setting tasks and scenarios for user tests and research, conduct them with partners and participants.
- Analyzing and collect feedback for user tests, identifying areas of struggle and improvement, and share the findings with product owners and relevant stakeholders.
- Documenting outcomes, report progress and communicate results and recommendations to key stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed to the Head of the department.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 4 years of job-related experience
- Previous work experience in a digital optimization role within a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment
- Hands-on experience with A/B testing and multi-variant testing through testing platforms such as Adobe Target.
- Experience with data analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
- Ability to turn raw and complex data into easy-to-read actionable insights. Excellent communication skills.