About the job
About The Role
As a Food and Beverage Team Leader, you will be responsible to assist the Duty Manager and Supervisor to manage the shift operations of F&B outlets, with a particular focus on sales, customer service, merchandising of stocks, staff allocation, cash spot-checks, shift closing, to ensure service standard and customer service are maintained at the highest level.
Key Accountabilities Include But Are Not Limited To
- Co-ordinate activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and direct work of porters and service team member, ensuring all tasks are carried out in a safe, timely and efficient manner.
- Control proper documentation and record of cleaning materials stocks, food management, weekly stock and mark out report in order to be in line with HCE (Health Conscious Establishment) checklist.
- Monitor and addresses any issues in relation to stocks to maximize sales and maintain the appearance of the F&B outlets.
- Assign proper staff deployment on weekly basis to ensure the service sequence is maintained at high standards at all times.
- Do cash spot-check shift basis to ensure cash discrepancies of associates is monitored at all times.
- Conduct shift training as per training plan, to ensure consistent high service standards are delivered and maintained at all times.
- Monitor sales target during the shift and motivate the staff to achieve the sales target.
- Serve all meals and beverage as per standard to ensure the highest quality and consistency at all the time.
- Order daily requisition by following proper PAR stock and stock on hand to ensure all item are available at all the times as per guest needed.
- Reduce and minimize food wastage by doing proper ordering to ensure cost has been control properly during the shift.
- Establish the department or teams objectives and priorities to align with and support business objectives.
- Regularly evaluate the department or teams objectives, plans, procedures and practices, and makes appropriate changes if needed.
- Oversee and supervise employees. Direct daily activities, recruit, train, develop and discipline to ensure a high standard of service delivery.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
- High School Qualification with Minimum 2 years of job-related experience; or
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with minimum 1 year of job-related experience
- Proven track record in the ability to manage staff on a day-to-day basis
- Ability to organise and prioritize tasks on a regular basis.
- Able to work to deadlines and work under pressure.
- Creative and innovative; able to design new and effective solutions.
- Knowledge with other POS system (preferred)
- Previous Experience with a structured hygienic environment, working to international standards (preferred)