About the job
About The Role
As the Lead Product Manager, you will be responsible to drive the digital direct revenue growth through implementing a product roadmap and lead solution initiatives to deliver best-in-class digital commerce tools. You will also leverage data and technology to understand objectives and opportunities from stakeholders and business product owners across the Qatar Airways Group to provide digital solutions. Additionally demonstrate leadership throughout the development of the digital product, with specific focus on design, usability, and deployment of robust and scalable digital solutions that will integrate a variety of web and consumer mobile products.
Other Key Accountabilities Would Include
- Define and maintain digital product roadmap to set a path to achieve division digital objectives.
- Develop and manage program feature backlog.
- Regularly update stakeholders across Qatar Airways Group to ensure they are aligned with the digital roadmap and pogress .
- Define and document new digital product features and enhancements to existing features based on traveler feedback and stakeholder business needs.
- Partner with platform owners to define long term capability roadmap by understanding industry trends, traveller expectations.
- Establish and follow key performance indicators related to digital product usage, revenue and retention contribution in order to identify opportunities and optimize performance.
- Regularly review competing travel service provider offerings and best practices, as well as latest technology developments to identify new opportunities
- Plan and organize user testing, feedback sessions and A/B tests to determine the ideal way to present features or offers and eliminate usability issues
- Regularly review product Key Results in order to meet Digital Commerce Product objectives
- Ensure relevant digital product pods are equipped to deliver by identifying and eliminating blockers, providing guidance, funding and support
- Lead refinement sessions to trim, clean and update backlog and to ensure product team understand backlog impact and contribution
Management & Leadership Accountabilities
- Establish the department or teams objectives and priorities to align with and support business objectives.
- Regularly evaluate the department or teams objectives, plans, procedures and practices, and makes appropriate changes if needed.
- Oversee and supervise employees. Direct daily activities, recruit, train, develop and discipline to ensure a high standard of service delivery.
- Train and develop other employees, to ensure succession planning is in place.
- To be committed and contribute to the National talent development, by coaching the national developees, preparing them for a career with boundless potential. Leading to the program’s continued growth and success.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the Digital Commerce & Service Experiences Team.
- Min. bachelor’s degree qualification.
- 8+ years of job related experience.
- In depth understanding of airline sales marketing and distribution mechanisms.
- Strong knowledge of core airline systems and applications.
- Estimating work size and complexity & ability to quantify the cost and benefits of projects.
- Ability to manage core work aspects of delivering new capabilities.
- Prioritizing complex changes and issues.
- Previous experience in managing digital product(s) preferably in the travel industry