About the job
Senior HR Specialist Responsibilities:
- Creating, implementing, and evaluating all human resource department policies, procedures, and structures.
- Managing health and life insurance programs.
- Designing and implementing effective training and development plans.
- Performing quarterly and annual employee performance reviews.
- Ensuring all employee records are maintained and updated with new hire information or changes in employment status.
- Identifying the company’s hiring needs and managing the recruitment process to ensure it runs smoothly.
- Tracking department budgets.
- Responding to employees’ queries and resolving issues in a timely and professional manner.
Senior HR Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources, or a relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years of proven experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of labor legislation and payroll processes.
- Good understanding of the full recruitment process.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid problem-solving and team management abilities.
- Should have Valid Driving License
- Must have Valid Qatar DL
- Must have NOC ;Immediate Joiner
- Preferred Gender: Male