About the job
A Sales Associate is responsible for maintaining outstanding customer service and achieving sales goals.
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
- Assess customer’s needs and provide assistance and information on product features.
- Achieve monthly and annually sales target.
- Responsible on building relationships with customers through regular use of client book.
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising and display maintenance.
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
- Participate in store meetings and training seminars.
- Maintain correspondence with a list of established clients and develop new clients.
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Business Administration.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in retail industry; luxury industry is preferable.
- Arabic Speaker is a must.
- Pleasant and good grooming skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Passionate with fashion and luxury retail industry.
- Outstanding customer service.
- Manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods.
- Flexibility with work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Willingness to adhere to all company policies, procedures, regulations, and standards.