About the job
As a Sales Officer, you will coordinate the fulfillment and execution of corporate partnerships. Primary responsibilities include processing agreements, managing partnership benefits, creating prospect presentation decks, strategic reporting, and assisting in the development and maintenance of corporate donor relations.
- Support the Partnership & Business Development team in developing sponsorship prospects and fundraising initiatives, maintaining corporate donor relationships, and securing new corporate donors.
- Support the organization’s initiatives by actively seeking partners and donors.
- Coordinate fulfillment of partnership deliverables and activations for programs, events, and conferences.
- Maintain ongoing and regular contact with all corporate partners as directed by the Executive Director of Partnership & Business Development.
- Develop and maintain a prospect list for new partnership and business development opportunities through lead generation and weekly reporting.
- Assist with partnership development including prospecting and lead development.
- Coordinate fulfillment of digital/traditional marketing deliverables including managing the delivery of assets from the internal departments. Work directly with outside vendors and internal departments to ensure proper execution.
- Track partnership and business development objectives, financial processing, and activation efforts to ensure the relationship is meeting partnership objectives and ROI.
- Assist in the development of partnership and business development collateral material.
- Assist in strategic and tactical operational plans to ensure the achievement of organizational and departmental goals.
- Administer Partnership and Business Development policies with partners and across all internal departments.
- Managing corporate relationships with external, organizations, partners, and service providers.
- Develop presentations and corporate proposals.
- Degree qualification is preferred in business or marketing or equivalent.
- Advanced skills in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint)
- 1-5 years of experience in B2B and B2C sales.
- Proven Sales experience.
- He has passion and enthusiasm.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in the English language in oral and written is a must.
- Able to work under pressure at times.
- Feeling of ownership of the company’s products and their belief in the products.
- Continuous follow-up of customers.
- Full knowledge of (Floward) company and its services.