About the job
Our client, a large bank, based in Qatar are recruiting for a Senior HRMS Officer.
The role is responsible for the operational effectiveness of the automated HR systems, and the on-going support of Oracle HRMS and other HR technology systems and applications.
- Key contributor to the development and implementation of HRMS system and the analysis of business requirements.
- Plays key role in HRMS system improvements/ enhancements/ upgrades in coordination with IT & Human Capital.
- Provides inputs in setting the budgets forHRMS and other electronic HR systems including system and software investment costs, licensing and system maintenance fees, upgrades/enhancements, system training.
- Prepares and provides relevant MIS reports covering Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for performance monitoring of HR Dept.
- Maintains Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual Business Plan updates for HC projects.
- Maintains and updates the database on Organization structure and positions, using the company hierarchy
- Ensures staff and management requests with regards to HRMS system issues are attended to
- Provide timely and accurate information to the external and internal auditors and the compliance function, as and when required.
- Actively participate in the development and implementation of other electronic HR processes
- Provides accurate and timely HR MIS reports requested by business.
- Maintains accuracy, consistency & security of information within the HR systems; reports process failure errors in order to ensure efficient and smooth human resources processes.
- Compiles statistical information and prepares reports related to manpower, turnover, payroll, recruiting, position classification, compensation, training, promotions history, position history, exit.
- Provides assistance with HRIS network maintenance by adding or deleting users and retaining system security.
You must have experience in a similar role and have worked in the GCC. Oracle experience is a must and within Banking.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.