About the job
You will manage and develop comprehensive commercial, Cabin Crew, and customer experience training strategies in order to achieve corporate training and development goals. You will also manage resources in terms of time, product, and people to deliver world-class training programmes.
In Addition To The Above, Other Key Responsibilities Include
- Supervise the design, development, delivery of Premium Cabin service and Cabin Crew training programmes and be responsible for all in-flight product, service procedures as well as ground service product.
- Lead a core team of Training Professionals to ensure that set annual aims and objectives are achieved.
- Build and develop relationships with key departmental stakeholders. Propose and agree on action plans for implementation of new products and services.
- Lead business cases for new product implementation in collaboration with relevant departments and contribute to the development of Premium Cabin aircraft interior and service concepts.
- Assist to prepare and submit Capital and Expense Budgets and propose strategic solutions to minimise training costs to meet planned growth requirements set out by Qatar Airways Management.
- Proactively identify and develop talent to support business succession planning.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join our Customer Experience – Cabin Services Training Team.
In order to be successful in this role you will have:
- A bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Psychology, Sociology, Education, Business Administration or equivalent with at least 8 years of job-related experience in a global airline.
- Certified trainer or recognised training qualification.
- Managerial skills or prior experience in leading a team of specialists/instructors.
- Strong communication and computer skills (Microsoft Office products)
- Willingness to relocate to Doha, Qatar.