About the job
- Ensure good communication and coordination between the front line customer services and the operational response team to enable immediate response to any issues raised by the general public/ Qatar residents.
- Work closely with the Customer Service team to obtain relevant customer concerns for immediate actions. If required, coordinate back to the customer service desk for closing of the open ticket/ client contact.
- Manage, guide and motivate team members to carry out necessary activities to monitor & inspect Framework Contractors activities in assigned catchment zone to ensure the efficiency & sustainability of the network and ensure Framework Contractor’s adherence to agreed KPIs/SLAs.
- Provide technical expertise to Section Head on programme of works to sustain and periodically review & improve levels of service to customer and other stake holders.
- Conduct a continuous daily programme of audits on both Framework Contractor sites and on Inspector field performance, and provide reports to the Section Head
- Plan, schedule and instruct Inspectors to carry out the required programme of inspections and administrative tasks related to permits such as Dewatering and Grease Traps
- Ensure Framework Contractor’s compliance with the Dewatering PWA Requirements and Permit Conditions
- Ensure team members and Framework Contractor’s compliance with all processes and procedures relating to Enterprise Asset Management System (EAMS), Customer Relationship Management System (CRMS) and other drainage network operations & maintenance (DNO&M) systems and processes and identify and discontinue redundant/duplicate activities
- Ensure Framework Contractors’ personnel comply with Company’s Health and Safety Policy and Procedures
- Provide technical expertise and guidance and act as first point of escalation on complex or difficult customer applications and permits issues
- Actively participate in the implementation of customer service improvements and initiatives as directed by the Head of Emergency & Customer Services (E&CS) Section, ensuring all staff follow agreed processes and procedures
- Work as required with other Sections, Departments and Government organizations to ensure all necessary activities are undertaken to meet DNO&M and E&CS KPIs
- Participate in the out-o-hours “On Call” rota to ensure 24/7 coverage is provided to respond and resolve Incidents and Emergencies
- Support the section and department in emergency management such as rainy season activities including attendance at Emergency Control Centre (ECC) and/or on site
- Ensure adherence to Quality, Health and Safety and Environment Policy and Procedures within the workplace and comply with any new work instructions.
- Perform other duties / tasks as required
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in the Management/Communication or other relevant discipline
- Education qualification obtained from North America, West Europe, Australia
- Holder of Accreditation from recognize Institute or similar would be an advantage
- Current/valid Qatar Driving License would be an advantage
- Minimum of 15 years of relevant experience
- Able to work at all levels with clients and management
- Experience of working in a multidisciplinary organization preferably in the Middle East
- Ability to influence and engage stakeholders and staff at all levels within and outside the Organisation
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in English is mandatory.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in Arabic would be an advantage.