About the job
- Mapping out development plans for teams and individuals.
- Conduct GIS-related awareness and workshops to stakeholders.
- Prepare and update SOPs, SLAs, and Policies.
- Data Management and Analysis Activities
- Monitor accuracy of collected data.
- Develop and Validate data collection and processing methods.
- Develop Roadmaps and set strategic goals and plans for geospatial activities.
- Evaluate and improve the governance of geospatial activities across the organization.
- Create and optimize GIS processes and procedures to ensure efficient and effective GIS services and to meet departmental and organizational strategic objectives.
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Geography, or related discipline
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in the Geospatial domain and Project Management fields.
- Excellent interpersonal and coordination skills.
- Technical writing and presentation skills.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Should be proactive, goal orientated.
- In-depth knowledge of GIS with Professional GIS Certification (preferred)
- Ability to communicate technical information in a non-technical manner.
- Good knowledge of web-based GIS solutions, primarily ESRI ArcGIS, ArcGIS Server, and ArcGIS using Microsoft C #.Net, Python or VBA preferred
- Mentoring & coaching skills