About the job
The air freight industry landscape is entering an accelerated phase of change and transformation. From digitalising the end-to-end value chain, to fortifying a true e-commerce experience, to the launch of digital freight marketplaces, and much more. At Qatar Airways Cargo, we recently launched our VISION 2027 Roadmap as part of The Next Generation programme. The roadmap encapsulates the journey to bring about changes both internally and externally with the objective to simplify business engagements with Qatar Airways Cargo regardless whether the task on hand is complex or simple.
To support our VISION 2027 roadmap, we are looking for talents – the bold, the imaginative and the change-maker. All of whom will support Qatar Airways Cargo’s position as a true leader in the air freight industry. If you want to make an impact, to grow your experience and to challenge your comfort zone, then join us at Qatar Airways Cargo and be part of The Next Generation of change-makers.
Become the ambassador and the orchestrator of Qatar Airways Cargo VISION 2027.
About the role
We are pleased to announce this incredibly exciting opportunity to be part of Qatar Airways Cargo’s Transformation Management Office (TMO) as a Transformation Manager – People and Change in our office in Doha.
Join the #MovedByPeople family and leave a mark as part of TMO. We care, we lead and we have fun managing small to large-scale business transformation projects to offer simple service to our customers while connecting global communities.
In this role, you will identify and share insights and key problems impacting the culture and people experience, driving cross-functional efforts to execute solutions to improve the cultural dynamics and help the organization deliver its Vision. This role will partner with the organization’s leadership team and key stakeholders to ensure the development and advancement of an empowered, inclusive, values-driven and people-centric workplace culture, and actively plan for, address, and forecast future talent and culture needs, inclusive of change management. You will collaborate with many internal partners including HR, Learning & Development, Organizational Development, and leaders across QR Cargo to deliver and sustain the required change in the organization.
If you are a proactive person, results-oriented, willing to engage an international community and inspired to shape the future of air cargo industry with us, you are our candidate!
As part of your role, your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and drive strategic initiatives that enable all employees to engage and align to the business mission, vision and strategy; help articulate and develop new behaviours and ways of working that are aligned to the Cargo DNA.
- Spearhead initiatives that drive a cohesive and “People First” view of culture transformation and reinforcement efforts in support QR Cargo’s dynamic culture as the organisation continues to scale.
- Collaborate with QR Cargo’s Leadership team and HR Business Leaders to develop and implement strategies that result in systemic cultural transformation across the business.
- Lead cross-functional road mapping process to identify and update priorities based on data, with an emphasis on solutions that will support the organization in establishing the best work experience in the world.
- Develop and establish an organizational effectiveness framework to sustain long term strategic implementation.
- Provide expertise and facilitation for strategic planning, change management, engagement, and other organization interventions.
- Analyse organizational initiatives, operational systems, and processes to integrate the recommended effectiveness model.
- Establish organizational effectiveness and culture metrics to assess historical trends, current trends and predictive analytics to illuminate the benefits of the effectiveness program implementation.
- Contribute to the development and achievement of organizational effectiveness and culture immersion strategies, while aligning with strategic initiatives and ensuring the involvement of key stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with minimum 6 years of job-related experience in Human Resources, preferably in a managerial capacity
- Certification in Change Management is an advantage
- Experience in collaborating with multi-cultural and diverse workforce.
- Experience in Organizational Effectiveness and/or Culture Transformation initiatives
- Experience in project management methodologies and applications.
- Possess capabilities to build strong rapport, consult, negotiate and communicate across various layers of the hierarchal chain both in writing and verbally.
- Possess highly developed critical thinking, analytical, negotiation and communication skills.
- Proficient Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, among others)
- Proficient in data analysis, process improvement techniques and analytical thinking skills
- Experience in leading effectiveness programs with a proven track record of successful delivery within a complex and dynamic workforce