About the job
As a Recruitment Specialist, you will be responsible for helping us achieve this ambition:
- You will provide recruiting services in assigned areas of the business and to deliver high quality talent in a timely manner by implementing effective search and selection techniques.
- You will participate in the recruitment process for all assigned areas within HIA by providing recruitment solutions and professional guidance to managers ensuring regular feedback and professional service at the best cost.
- You will implement plans effectively while responding to unbudgeted increases within HIA. Manage third party agency agreements and processes when appropriate for recruitment assistance.
- Utilize available databases to identify potential candidates, and when necessary write quality print and web based advertisements to attract candidates across global markets. Utilize technology and experience to shortlist candidates to provide Line Managers with candidates that are a good match for job requirements of HIA.
- Use appropriate methodologies and ensure effective benchmarking of candidates predominantly up to and including management grade, and further sourcing of candidates above management grade up to senior management grade as required.
- Perform reference checks where required and effectively negotiate offer contracts with preferred candidates.
- Without a Degree: High School Qualification / Vocational Qualification /Diploma or Equivalent with minimum 5 years of job-related experience.
- With a Degree: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 4 years of job-related experience
- Attention to detail and negotiation skills.
- Headhunting and Interviewing Skills
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Experience of demonstrating accountability in managing effective working relationships.