About the job
We are seeking to recruit a confident, dynamic and experienced individual who can demonstrate a good understanding of the professional services market; show proven experience in developing and delivering impactful media relations campaigns; and bring new creativity, ideas and experience to the communications team.
The successful applicant will be articulate, digitally savvy, have an eye and passion for news, an innovative approach to PR, and sound judgement and will:Work closely with the Qatar Country Senior Partner, internal stakeholders and spokespeople to drive positive, innovative and impactful media relations activity aligned to the firm’s growth and priority areas.
Develop, implement and co-ordinate communications programmes built on thought leadership, market developments and marketing-led initiatives, and provide advice and guidance on the content and positioning of such ideas, materials and activity.
Collaborate with agencies on wider PR campaigns in support of the firm’s strategic priorities and work closely with colleagues to share experience and best practices and encourage innovative and market leading PR activity.
Deliver effective and well thought out media contact programmes for key spokespeople, and build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders such as the marketing team and journalists.Respond quickly and efficiently to incoming media enquiries as part of a busy press office.
Build and maintain a solid understanding of the priorities of the firm and its business lines to align external communication activities.Collaborate with colleagues across the Corporate Communications Group to identify opportunities for integrated communication across multiple platforms.Manage and coach junior team members.
Key Skills And Responsibilities
- Strong understanding of the professional services sector
- Ideally at least four years’ solid media relations / communications experience, preferably at a senior level within a services / business-to business environment – in house or agency.
- Track record of managing and delivering high impact PR campaigns and handling challenging and complex technical matters and sensitive issues.
- Experience in analysing and interpreting complex data, reports and surveys.
- Strong network of relevant journalist and industry contacts.
- Excellent writing and analytical skills, and proven ability to plan, manage and deliver projects.
- Strong stakeholder-management skills and ability to manage multiple projects.
- Proven ability using digital and social media as effective media relations tools.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified
Degrees/Field Of Study Require
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Required SkillsDesired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified)