About the job
PROCUREMENT ENGINEER / PROCUREMENT OFFICER
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Commerce/Mathematics/Automobile.
- SAP MM / Oracle / Other ERP Experience of Minimum 1 year.
- Hands-on experience in procurement of vehicle/construction and industrial machinery parts.
- Fair knowledge about local market vendors of Vehicle Brand, Major Machinery suppliers etc.
- Strong Negotiator.
- Good Coordination skills and knowledge about the Procurement Process and closing of orders.
- ‘To do’ attitude with minimum supervision.
- Passion towards to assigned task and its completion.
- GCC experience will be an added advantage.
Aspirant should have sound knowledge and experience in construction / manufacturing industry. Vacant position demands high quality professionals to work in a team and achieve set targets.
Following are the key duties and responsibilities credited to this position.
- Create and maintain cordial and professional relationships with vendors/suppliers.
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data.
- Review and analyse all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options.
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies.
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts.
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality.
- Maintain and update a list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development.
- Work with team members and procurement manager to complete duties as needed.
- Ability to analyse problems and strategize for better solutions.
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Accurate and precise attention to detail.
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels.
- Goal-oriented, organized team player.