About the job
OBJECTIVE/ PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
In this role, the incumbent will support the assigned Business to develop and implement HR plans and solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results. The incumbent will also be interacting/ working with the Corporate HR team and will seek support to fulfil his client requirements. This role drives various HR initiatives in the divisions including performance management, training and development, succession planning, policy review and implementation, etc.
- Analyses the assigned stream/division resources requirements and provides input into the man power planning process.
- Supports the businesses to develop job descriptions for the new positions and ensure that such jobs are evaluated
- Work with the Corporate Recruitment team to fulfil manpower requirements in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Delivers outcomes by managing Division Coordinators and working within established systems.
- Performs standard transactional employee requests for the assigned divisions and gives colleagues and division management advice on HR policies and procedures
- Manage relationships with important internal customers and be their business partner, while taking guidance from Management in Corporate HR and other corporate functions such as Legal, Finance, etc.
- Identifies people related issues and provides support in resolving them, with the support of the Division Head and/or Corporate HR, as applicable
- Manages the Performance Management Systems within the assigned businesses, including facilitation of setting objectives and evaluation of employees.
- Supports Managers in identifying Training Gaps and address such gaps.
- Provides support to line managers and business leads/GMs in managing succession
- As and when required, supports the Division in building / modifying Incentive Plans and other Compensation elements such as business specific allowance, etc.
- Support Corporate Compensation Team in planning / implementation of activities such as annual Bonus payouts and Salary Increases
- Develops HR initiatives within the Divisions and supports the Division in implementing and monitoring progress
- Recommends change in policies and procedures to Corporate HR
- Identify gaps and ensure all positions have evaluated Job Descriptions
Education and Qualification
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree, preferably in Human Resources
- Accredited Professional Qualifications in Human Resources e.g. CIPD, SHRM- CP / SCP or equivalent is preferred
- 5-7 years general HR experience with at least 2 years handling supervisory role, preferably with GCC exposure
- Prior experience as HR Generalist in a mid to large scale organization with diverse and complex environment
Skills and Abilities
- ERP hands-on experience is preferred, ideally oracle-based
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Prior experience in recruiting, Performance Management, Succession Planning and employee relations is preferred