About the job
The primary purpose of job
To oversee the commercial interests of QatarEnergy in the assigned LNG assets/functions, using asset management processes for non-operated assets. As part of a QatarEnergy multifunctional team, work with IOC partners and the operator of the assets, to resolve commercial issues and introduce commercial initiatives that enhance the long-term value of the assets. Monitor the commercial performance of the LNG plants, downstream production chain, shipping and marketing activities, LNG terminals and associated pipelines
Experience & Skills
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience in LNG liquefaction plants, LNG/gas marketing & sales, LNG shipping, and/or LNG terminals.
- Must have experiences of economics evaluation related to gas and LNG business.
- Must be able to formulate and effectively communicate commercial strategies, recommendations and action plans.
- Good knowledge in broad aspects of oil & gas business such as operations, project management, technical services, operations, supply chain management, and planning;
- Experience of influencing skills, contract negotiation, drafting of term sheets;
- Experience in working within a large, preferably multicultural, international organization;
- Excellent problem solving, communication, presentation and computing skills; and
- Good command of the English language (verbal and written).
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline (such as marketing, engineering, science, business, economics) from an accredited university. Related postgraduate qualification (MSc. or MBA) is advantageous.