About the job
Our team is our greatest asset and the key to our success. We demonstrate our beliefs in the way we treat each other and by the example, we set for one another. In all our interactions with our guests, customers, business associates and colleagues, we seek to deal with others, as we would have them deal with us. Our team is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion.
Who We Look For
We look for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
- To prepare and cook food according to standard procedures, recipe cards, photographs and given instructions.
- To establish standard recipes and ensure the compliance with them.
- Constantly inspect taste, temperature and visual appeal, make sure that all dishes are uniform and that established portion sizes are adhered to.
- To participate in product development and in controlling the smooth operation of the kitchen.
- To ensure food quality, food taste, food presentation, and food requisition.
- To have a good knowledge of cuisines to carry out the duties and responsibilities for the position in an efficient and productive manner.
- To be able to supervise employee and manage a shift.
- To ensure proper sanitation procedures are followed and the kitchen is always clean, neat and tidy.
- To have full knowledge of Four Seasons Food Standards.
- To ensure all equipment is in full working order.
- To ensure an adequate supply of all products prepared on a timely basis.
- To do requisition of all items needed for the following day from the food storeroom, non-food storeroom and stewarding department.
- To prepare exciting and appealing room amenity when needed
Preferred Qualifications And Skills
- Degree Holder, preferably in Culinary.
- 2-4 years of experience Supervisory or Management experience.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Deeply instilled values-based company culture
- Opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Unique strong culture – diversity of 50 different nationalities
- Living accommodation in high quality, well-resourced apartment
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Complimentary nights at FS Hotels Worldwide
- Paid annual home leave tickets
- Complimentary meals in employee restaurants
- Free transportation to work
- Medical coverage
The Hotel will apply for the work authorization for a successful candidate.