About the job
About The Role
We are hiring for your skills to serve as the data analysis expert of the Customer and Loyalty Data Team. You will be responsible for the management and analysis of all the databases owned, maintained, or accessed by the department, and will be in charge of all the data query, analysis, and reporting requirements of the various internal clients serviced by the team. You will also be expected to supervise other data analysis experts in the team. The main deliverable is to prepare, mine, analyze and provide data and insights, which will be useful for data-driven decision-making in the company.
Other Operational Duties Would Include
- Developing detailed business acumen of the internal client being serviced along with operational knowledge and understanding to be able to support them better.
- Developing a quick understanding of the client’s requirements and the agility to act on them in a valuable and practical, yet realistic approach.
- Developing and deliver as requested, or initiate the development of, KPI measurement, dashboard, and regular reports with observations, analysis, key findings and recommendations that will help the department in understanding its business and operationalizing action plans for improvements.
- Be the data expert in the department supporting the customer analytics requirements of business units in and outside Commercial like Sales, Loyalty, Revenue Management, Marketing, and Customer Service Independently propose, coordinate, communicate, and work on process improvements relating to insights generation and delivery in the CRM team.
- Defining and create segmentations and lead scoring models to support personalization.
- Working with IT, the team and the clients to improve data quality, data collection mechanisms, and data usage (collection, preparation, processing, and analysis) efficiency.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the Customer Engagement & Loyalty – Customer Care Team.
- A bachelor’s degree qualification.
- 4+ years of experience preparing, mining, analyzing and presenting the insights coming from large datasets, which supports useful for data-driven decision-making.
- Expertise in reports and analysis of complex customer and/or commercial data.
- Expert skills with Microsoft Excel.
- Very strong SQL and Database Querying skills
- Strong stakeholder management and prioritization abilities.
- Specialist skills in different analytical and visualization systems and tools such as Tableau, Power BI, SAS, SAP BOBJ.
- Skills in data extraction, transformation and visual analytics.
- Skills in account/portfolio/client management
- Excellent written and spoken English.