About the job
About The Role
As a System Support Officer, you will be responsible to manage and supervise System Support resources; manpower, equipment systems & facilities and ensure efficient IT support to QAS operations, management, support teams & other stakeholders. Directly monitors System Support Desk or QAS IT Assets Management & Procurement Support team or QAS Telecom Support teams to achieve SLAs and maintain operational and financial KPIs. Represents System Support department in QAS functional meetings to provide IT updates through various reports and charts as required for the analysis of information and support management decisions.
You Will Also Be Responsible To Provide Detailed Analysis To QAS Management In Selection, Implementation And Support Of IT Projects & Solutions In Conjunction With QR IT, HIA IT And QAS Operations Within Approved Schedules And Budgets, Effective Management & Supervision Of QAS Administered IT Systems, IT Assets And Telecom Framework, 1st Level Escalation Contact Point For IT Assets & Mobility Application Discrepancies And Effectively Resolve Issues Within Agreed SLAs, Lead And Support System Support Team And Assist Lead System Support Officer In Complex Technical Issues, Implement System Support Performance KPIs And Publish Reports Related To QAS IT Assets, Telecommunication And Support Desk, Ensure Effective Communication With Internal & External Stakeholders And Also Monitor Support Desk Functions Including But Not Limited To
- Supervise day to day Support Desk activities and Take up escalated issues.
- Optimum utilization of resources in shift
- Maintain 24 X 7 support to all QAS GH departments
Your Responsibilities Will Also Include You To Monitor QAS IT Assets, Procurement & Telecommunication Control Functions Including But Not Limited To
- IT Assets, Procurement & Telecom systems administration.
- IT Stores monitoring.
- Maintain min/max limits of required stocks.
- Plan, initiate and monitor IT assets procurement, Telecom services activation & support for QAS fixed and mobile assets.
- Plan and conduct periodic IT Assets and operational communication cost control Audits.
- Ensure IT resources optimum utilization and Initiate Cost Control measures.
- Propose best solutions for business requirements.
- Prepare business cases and CMCs for assigned IT projects.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by QAS Management.