About the job
Qatar Airways is currently recruiting for an Administrator in QR Shafallah.
Responsible to provide comprehensive administration and appropriate support, which will include preparing statements and additional reports. Work flexibly with other members of the Inclusion Team. Handle induction for new joiners in the team. Attend to staff inquiries and concerns and escalate if required.
Specific Responsibilities Of The Role Include
- Monitor system-related activities of QR Shafallah Department.
- Provide in-depth induction to all new joiners in order for them to familiarize to their work environment.
- Monitor cleaning of property ensuring highest standards of hygiene are adhered at all Times.
- Ensure cleanliness of work environment for Shafallah special needs individuals.
- Participate in a stand-by emergency schedule.
- Ensure office equipment (telephone lines/ computers) are functional within the set periods.
- Ensure consistent application of all policies and procedures are being followed by team.
- Update all tracking data kept in the department as directed.
- Creates staffs evaluation spreadsheet to monitor productivity.
- Ensure proper documentation and paperwork in staff files. Maintain day to day filing and soft copies to be saved in shared folder. Prints, maintains, and distributes all relevant documents as needed. Organize the meeting as required.
- Maintain attendance sheets for staff.
- Update leave records in GEMS on behalf of special needs individuals. Request for issuing tickets on behalf of special needs individuals. Request for immigration or HRES letters on behalf of special needs individuals.
- Assist QR Shafallah department drafting, scanning and book keeping on daily basis.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- High School Qualification with Minimum 2 years of job-related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 1 years of job-related experience.
- Diploma in Special Educational Needs.
- Diploma in Human Resources.
- Exposure to HR systems will be an advantage
- Knowledge of local laws and requirements.
- Computer knowledge of Word and Excel with Data entry experience.
- Excellent communication including written, verbal and listening skills and ability to handle confidential information.
- Customer service and communication skills.
- Patience and ability to be redundant without frustration.