About the job
About The Role
Duty Free Store Manager Manages the daily operation of the designated shop effectively and efficiently to achieve sales through excellent guest service and ensuring the security of stocks and cash in accordance with company policy of Qatar Duty Free. The role includes the following responsibilities:
- Communicate shop sales targets to sales assistant and supervisors effectively ensuring all staffs are fully aware of the sales target and motivated to drive sales results.
- Achieve shop sales targets on daily basis by the effective deployment of staffs and management of stock.
- Coordinate with merchandising team ensuring necessary stock and consumable is ordered from stores and/ or bonded warehouse for operational efficiencies and to meet sales targets.
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Managing the team service delivery, ensure excellent customer service are delivered to all guest in HIA, reinforce GUEST model with in the shop.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Some financial knowledge of Cash handling, banking and working with budgets
- Professional usage of Word/Excel is essential, while working knowledge of other retail IT systems is must.
- Experienced – minimum 4 years of job-related experience required
- Should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Retail or Service Industry.
- Operational knowledge of Retail Environment is important, knowledge of Airports and Service Industry will be an advantage.