About the job
Reflighting Agent II will handle and carry out Retagging and Rerouting activities for the Baggage Department. Should be aware of all notifications received from time-to-time from Transfer Desk, Check-in and Boarding Gate and ensure that it is actioned accordingly.
- Action all pre-transferred and re-routing messages from Transfer Desk and Premium Terminal to any other flights, from QR to QR or QR to other airlines.
- Action all the Disposal/Misconnection Advice for prompt processing of each bag to the respective flights as per the Advice to ensure that the bags are re-united with the passenger without any discrepancy.
- Follow the status of all standby, not authorized and unknown bags, which are handed-over to the Reflighting Team in order to retag them for accepted flights.
- Dispatch bags as per passengers’ request to the Arrivals in order to help out passengers with their baggage while enhancing customer satisfaction.
- Hand-over all On-hand (OHD) baggage created at Baggage Make-up Area to Lost and Found Department along with the Baggage Handover Form.
- Action all types of off-loaded bags due to various reasons, such as, Space/Payload Restriction, Misconnection Due to Late Arrival of In-bound Flight, Misconnection Due to MCT (Minimum Connection Time) Not Available etc. to help the passengers in getting their bags on first-available-flight, after it was off-loaded in the original flight.
- Raise On-hand (OHD) File in system for all unclaimed bags which are held at Mishandled Baggage Area to match the OHD with AHL (Advise if Holding) File raised elsewhere. This will be reflighted as Rush Bag once it is claimed.
An Ideal Candidate For This Role Should Have
- High School Qualification with Minimum 2 years of job-related experience
- Command of English language.