About the job
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Site Engineer to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar. This position is responsible for site discipline (Sewerage Treatment Plant / drainage) engineers and contractors on assigned projects. The role will technically assess contractor’s installation in accordance with strategy and procedures, contract specifications, approved design, national and international codes of practice.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Maintaining proper and complete communication with the clients’ site discipline engineers on all project related issues.
- Reviewing, understanding and implementing on site the contract drawings and specifications.
- Preparing project reports on progress of the works, quality and technical conformance of the works, safety and other matters.
- Supervising / Reviewing and implementing on site national and international codes of practice in conjunction with established KEO project management policy and procedures manual
- Identifying issues and risks that need to be brought to the attention of senior management.
- Supervising / Inspecting the site works in progress (as and when directed by the CM and or ARE) throughout the day and continually monitor the Labour working in critical areas for all matters of quality, safety and progress.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 10 years of work experience partnered with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and Qatar Engineering License (UPDA).