About the job
Al Jazeera Academy (Secondary School) is seeking an inspirational Teacher of Maths to join the staff team at this successful and improving school.
The department has consistently achieved the highest AS Level and IGCSE results across the school. It is a well-resourced department boasting a variety of resources to aid teachers deliver consistently good to outstanding lessons.
Each student in the academy has a tablet (windows platform) that is used as an additional tool to aid student learning. Our students have a genuine passion for Mathematics with the entire IGCSE cohort entering early in the (year 11) January exam series.
The candidate will work with an experienced team who are well aware of the systems and processes in place. The department consists of 7 teachers and 1 Head of Department.
Informal discussions in regards to the role are available with either the current Head of Department or Head of School.
We welcome applications from exceptional professionals with the right blend of experience, creativity, organisation, passion and flair.
Al Jazeera Academy is a member of the Ta’allum Group of Schools. Ta’allum Group is a growing and successful organization consisting of three renowned partner Schools. Due to oversubscription, there are plans to open two new Academies in Doha in the near future.
Ta’allum Group – Al Jazeera Academy
PO Box 22250, Doha, State of Qatar
Salary and benefits package:
- Competitive Tax free salary, depending upon qualifications & experience
- Two Bedroom fully furnished Apartment with paid utilities
- Joining/repatriation ticket, Yearly annual return ticket, medical insurance, visa and residency for self and one nominated dependent
- Private medical insurance for self and one nominated dependent
- Free Schooling for 1 child at Ta’allum Group Schools – 100% discount on tuition, registration and exam fees
- End of Service Benefit Gratuity of 21 days of basic salary as per Qatar Labor law
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements.
The selected applicant will be required to provide a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) before employment is confirmed. Candidates from outside the authority of the DBS will be required to provide an approved Certificate from the equivalent or similar authority in the Country in which he/she is currently residing.