About the job
We are looking for a qualified Physiotherapist to join our team. A physiotherapist’s main objective is to improve their patients’ quality of life, reduce pain and increase flexibility, strength and movement, using a range of physical therapy and rehabilitation techniques.
To be successful as a physiotherapist, you should have strong interpersonal skills, good administration skills, and strong knowledge of physiotherapy techniques.
- Evaluating the medical history and the movement and functional abilities of new patients
- Developing treatment plans based on medical diagnoses and prescriptions
- Providing patients with soft tissue mobilization and myofascial and trigger point release to relieve soft tissue pain.
- Giving patients exercises designed to strengthen and increase their motor abilities
- Showing patients exercises that they can perform on their own at home (and correcting any incorrect posture / movements)
- Motivating patients to develop their strength and perform exercises by themselves without supervision.
- Helping patients and their families cope with the recovery process.
- Keeping updated patient records detailing all therapy provided (i.e. treatment and results)
- Adjusting plans and prescribing new treatment, where necessary.
- Language Preferred – Tagalog / Arabic / English
- QCHP License / QCHP Eligibility
- Minimum 02 years of Qatar Experience
- Preferred Candidate with Manual Therapy and Dry Needling experience
- Flexible approach to working hours and willingness to work shifts
- Physical endurance
- Strong active listening skills to accurately understand patients’ issues
- Good observational skills to correctly evaluate how patients are responding to treatments
- Pleasant Personality
QAR6,500.00 – QAR8,500.00 per month