About the job
- Coordinating patients home visit and managing their care plans.
- Conducting physical examinations, assessments or procedures to diagnose patients
- Maintaining accurate medical records for all patients
- Making recommendations for lifestyle changes to improve the patients’ quality of life
- Prescribing medication, treatment or therapy to patients
- Explaining test results and medical procedures to patients
- Training Nurses and other healthcare professionals as required
- Consulting with other Doctors about the specialized needs of some patients
- Testing for muscle weakness, bedsores, and any signs of infection.
- Educating caregivers/nurses on the aftercare or ongoing care of the patient.
- Providing suggestions for improved healthcare to family members of the patient.
- Monitoring patient recovery and compiling reports.
- Keeping abreast of developments in healthcare and attending workshops and lectures as required.
- Collaborating with other healthcare professionals to develop improved diets and healthcare plans for patients.
- QCHP License.
- MBBS Qualification
- Minimum 02years Qatar experience as General Practitioner
- Excellent patient management skills
- Ability to make decisions in high-pressure situations
- Integrity and strong professional code of ethics
- Excellent observational and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to act independently if necessary.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Active listening skills and empathy.
- Additional Qualification – ACLS and BLS
- Good & Pleasing personality
- Multilingual / English / Arabic
QAR12,000.00 – QAR15,000.00 per month