About the job
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join our global customer support team that has a strong client engagement background along with experience with troubleshooting web applications & data systems. This role will assist existing clients using the LMS platform when they run into challenges, which will improve adoption and customer satisfaction (NPS). The ideal candidate will become an expert on the platform and will manage reported issues from escalation to resolution.
- Respond to live customer questions related to using our products.
- Investigate various customer scenarios (bugs, incorrect configurations) to identify root causes of their challenges.
- Escalate tickets to the engineering team and provide details needed to reproduce the scenarios.
- Identify, record, and thoroughly document issues and bugs.
- Test and verify bug fixes prior to informing the client of resolution.
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning, and coordinating support activities.
- Collaborate with internal team members, onshore and offshore, to solve client problems.
- Research on various tools and technologies.
- 3+ years of customer support (not IT support, not IT helpdesk).
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Ability to set up complex test scenarios to simulate various environments involving many varied systems.
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge.
- Basic networking knowledge.
- Previous QA experience.
- Very good in English & Arabic (both written and verbal).
- Ability to be highly self-motivated and team-oriented.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Nice to have (but not mandatory):
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- ISTQB certification
- Previous automation QA experience
- Coding skills