About the job
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our team!
You will be responsible for building strong relationships and drive revenue by managing strategic partnerships with key customer business makers to understand their unique needs and guide them towards realizing the value of Tazweed for their business.
You will be able to build and maintain relationships with customers, influencing their long term strategic direction and acting as their trusted advisor to evaluate strategy and recommend solutions that meet their requirements.
Your Impact: Success will be measured by overall performance in bringing in new clients and expanding existing accounts, all while delivering an exceptional customer experience.
What You’ll Do
- Be viewed as the business owner for the partnership among client’s senior management.
- Develop metrics to measure the growth and performance of accounts, provide reports as needed, and recommend performance enhancements.
- Own planning and development of all senior client meeting agendas, including having the right materials, participants, and key actions.
- Identify, prioritize, and secure business opportunities and generate expansion opportunities (up-sell, add-on, cross-sell, etc.).
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service.
- Responsible for educating clients on our products.
- Own a room, present dynamically and instill confidence to challenge our clients in a kind, smart and creative way to ensure we are doing what is best for both businesses long-term.
- Deliver sales targets through key account management.
- Drive revenue growth through engaging in proactive conversations with new customers to land the value of our products.
- Create persuasive sales presentations using market trends and case studies.
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years of sales experience working within a target driven sales environment.
- Strong background in up-selling and cross-selling multiple products.
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer relationship building skills.
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy.
- Ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
- Self-motivated and result-driven attitude.
- Excellent planning and solutions selling experience.
- Proven persuasion/negotiation skills and the ability to identify and close sales opportunities.
- Creative, outside-the-box thinker and strategist.
- A team player and collaborator
- SaaS sales exposure is a plus!