About the job
About The Role
We are hiring for your skills to supports Global Commercial Marketing projects and activities, as well as regional plans and activities designed to meet the commercial objectives of Qatar Airways. Work closely with the regions in ensuring compliance with HO Commercial Marketing processes, specifically in the planning of Marketing activities and working with the Procurement, Contracts and Finance departments
Other Operational Duties Would Include
- Gain understanding of the assigned region(s) commercial and marketing objectives and ensure that marketing plans meet overall objectives.
- Work in partnership with assigned region(s) and develop integrated marketing activities and initiatives that is locally relevant and compliant with Head Office (HO) Commercial Marketing and brand strategy.
- Provide guidelines on HO expectations on marketing spend by type of activity and approve marketing proposals. Understand the requirements of each region and provide local market insights that will help drive marketing strategies specifically creative messaging for brand and product campaigns, media selections and tactical drives.
- Contribute to the creation of content internally for advertising and marketing communication which includes providing local insight for developing print advertisements, radio and marketing literature. Ownership of communication messaging for the regional campaigns.
- Explore opportunities for innovative and experiential marketing activities and move away from traditional marketing where possible.
- Develop integrated marketing communication plans for key commercial activities led at HO. This includes global tactical drives, pricing strategies (e.g. branded fares), new QR products (e.g. ancillary sales) etc.
- Assist in development of creative messaging and providing marketing support for Commercial, Corporate, Ecommerce and Ancillary projects
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the Commercial Marketing Team.
- Minimum qualification of bachelor’s degree or equivalent is essential.
- Minimum 5 years of job-related experience
- Proven track-record of managing brand and marketing campaigns.
- Experience working with airline or travel industry brands
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- Candidate must be assertive as works with QR employees from across the network often working with others who are in significant position of authority e.g. country managers.
- Ability to understand and articulate company brand and creative strategies