About the job
About The Role
Manage NDC Sales (New Distribution Capability) processing in Passenger Revenue Accounting system and Sales MIS reporting. This role coordinates with NDC Commercial team, BSP/ARC, HQ Accounts Receivables team and Business Processing Outsource (BPO) to do the necessary set-up in the Passenger Revenue Accounting system to ensure the smooth processing of Sales/Revenue/Accounting processes.
- Co-ordinate with NDC Project/on-boarding team for all NDC Sales related requirements to ensure smooth processing of Sales/Revenue/Accounting processes
- Co-ordinate with BSP/ARC/Amadeus for the NDC related Setup and reporting requirements in daily HOT file.
- Coordinate with BPO for any NDC related testing and system enhancement to ensure system remains functional.
- Co-ordinate with HQ Accounts Receivables (AR) team to ensure the NDC related transactions are processed and accounted in relevant AR customer accounts.
- Monitor daily NDC related queries and to take necessary action to resolve the queries for the processing, accounting and reporting purpose.
- Ensure NDC transactions are reported in daily, monthly Sales, and Flown MIS database for further reporting to multiple stakeholders.
- Coordinate with Amadeus for the HOT, RET file as per the QR requirement.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5 years of job-related experience
- Sound Knowledge of Passenger Revenue Accounting system (Sales processing and Accounting)
- Good understanding of the Ticket Sales Billing Cycle between Airlines and Travel Agencies in both BSP and non-BSP Scenarios
- Good Communication Skills
- Proficient with Spreadsheets
- Experience of handling any reporting tool for MIS (Business intelligence) such as Business Object , Power BI or Tableau
- Sales processing and sales reporting area working knowledge
- Familiar with IATA Billing and Settlement Plan (BSP) reporting
- Able to analyse and explain financial information to Finance and non-Finance audiences
- Ability to work flexible hours to support stations in different time zones
- Working experience in Airlines or BPO
- Passenger Airline Sales experience or in a similar role
- Good Knowledge of Oracle ERP
- Knowledge of GDS system such as Amadeus, Farelogix etc.