About the job
We are looking for an ambitious Business Development Representative – (Arabic Lady) to join our team! As a Business Development Representative, you will be responsible for generating new business through outbound calls and social media referrals.
You will be responsible for maintaining relationships with the end-users and community by providing compelling and tailored solutions.
Also, you will actively assist the marketing team in creating marketing strategies and tactics that will drive sales.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining relationships with end-users to achieve goals
- Reaching out to and qualifying leads through outbound calling and social media
- Maintaining and growing existing leads
- Conducting customer surveys and developing sales strategies
- Meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Preparing commercial and pricing documents, proposals for customers
- Providing prompt responses to all customers
- Promoting the company’s products and services
Requirements and qualifications:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a sales or marketing position
- Experience with CRM software
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to deliver results
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to identify opportunities and to develop and implement effective sales strategies