About the job
The sales Representative’s role is to promote and sell Medvalley’s products. The Sales Representative shall increase product awareness, answer queries, provide advice and introduce new products.
Key responsibilities also include:
- Get oriented with the internal processes of all departments/business partners at MVT and gather the required knowledge to have detailed information that helps in the marketing of the assigned product line.
- Coordinate with relevant staff to coordinate monthly sales and assist in the procurement process for the clients.
- Organizing appointments and meetings with variant clients.
- Identifying and establishing new business opportunities.
- Negotiating quotations, invoices, and contracts.
- Demonstrating or presenting products to clients in persons or within facilities.
- Undertaking relevant research.
- Meeting both the business and scientific needs of professionals.
- Maintaining detailed records.
- Attending and organizing trade exhibitions, conferences, and meetings, when needed.
- Managing budgets as per MVT policy or as per management directions.
- Reviewing sales performance.
- Writing reports and other documents (per MVT procedures).
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science Degree is PREFERRED.
- Valid residency and valid driving license in Qatar area MUST.
- Excellent English Speaking and Writing Skills.
- Arabic Speaking and Writing Skills are NOT required but is a PLUS.
- Prior experience in sales.
- Excellent planning and time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated high learning agility.