About the job
Purpose of Job:
We’re looking for a talented individual to join our Rider Operations department to manage the team responsible for supporting our growing Rider Fleet. The team is responsible for everything that gets our riders out on the road and is critical to ensuring the fleet has everything they need to succeed in their roles.
- Development and implementation of robust performance management and reporting processes
- Monitor all rider costs in line with budget
- Rider payment cycle management
- Ensuring that all inbound rider inquiries adhere to SLAs and analyzing all rider inbound inquiries to identify efficiency gains where appropriate
- Creating new initiatives to foster our rider community and improve rider satisfaction
- Plan and manage quarterly rider events
- Oversee the management of our rider microsite
- Management of a comprehensive stock and fleet management system
- Experience in working with complex teams and people from a variety of backgrounds/nationalities.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Impeccable and stylish written English with an adaptable tone.
- Driven and confident personality, who can keep a cool head in a crisis.
- Ability to communicate effectively and both offer and critique ideas and opinions.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to get your hands dirty.
- Strong ability with Microsoft Office, especially Excel, or Google equivalents, and a keen eye for data.
- Fluency in English, Arabic is a plus
Benefits And Diversity
- Annual Holiday Leave
- Work visa
- Medical insurance
- Annual home flight tickets
- Free Deliveroo Plus – Free delivery and access to special offers
- Maternity & Paternity benefits
- End of year parties & regular social events
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!