About the job
What You’ll Do
- Develop and maintain a system of financial internal controls
- Manage closing of books and preparation of Cost Control Reports as company standards
- Analyze and interpret financial reports, identify trends and make recommendations where necessary
- Review and evaluate efficiency of Food & Beverage Kitchens by developing a system of standard costing for menu items
- Audit kitchen stores & stocks consumption for misuse or deviations from standard costs
- Organize inventories in coordination with relevant departments
- Develop and maintain manual and computer filing system and ensure that the files are properly named, catalogued and access is available for authorized persons only
What Are We Looking For?
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics/Statistics, Economics or another related field
- Microsoft Dynamics experience
- At least 3 years of experience in cost controlling in F&B or food production industry
- Structured and logical mindset and good office skills.
Recruitment Process and Timeline
First, you apply and let our recruiters review your profile. After reviewing, you will receive a link to book a meeting with a recruiter at your convenience to share more about yourself and for us to get to know you better. If you have been shortlisted, you will have the opportunity to meet our hiring managers. Depending on the scope of the role and the function, you may need to attend 2-3 rounds (which might include case study, role-play, trial, or live coding – this will be communicated to you in the initial conversation). Upon successful completion, your recruiter will get in touch with you to discuss the offer. We aim to take you through this process within 2-3 weeks.
- Extensive learning opportunities – we offer many hard and soft skills training to help you improve and challenge yourself
- You’ll have access to LinkedIn Learning, Coursera, and Mindvalley where you can choose over thousands of courses to satisfy your hunger for knowledge.
- You’ll be involved in customized workshops run by Kitopi Academy
- You’ll have a chance to work in an international, diverse, and inclusive environment
- You’ll be part of one of the most caring communities out there.
- Finding a chance to become a shareowner with our ESOP plan (T&C Applies)
- Free and unlimited access to a nutritionist because we care about you
- No Dress Code!
- Extended maternity and parental leave
- The infamous team activities and social events are bursting with fun
- Inclusive Private Health Insurance
- Up to 50% discount from Kitopi brands
- 30 calendar days annual leave
- Work from anywhere policy