About the job
About the role:
We are looking for colleagues who can quickly perpetuate a culture that embraces modern design and exceptional service, who have a passion for outstanding customer-tailored service that is both unique and authentic. We believe our guests select our hotel because of our caring and attentive colleagues who provide efficient service and create seamless, intuitive, signature experience making our guests’ stay free from stress and filled with success.
As Guest Service Officer – Reservations you will be responsible for developing and maintaining a high level of communication with all major sources of business. You will be providing a consistent and exceptional level of service through processing all reservation requests by phone, e-mail and RESERVE / OPERA systems.
What we are looking for:
- Relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management
- Exceptional interpersonal skills showing care and the ability to connect and care for our guests
- International experience in luxury hotel brands demonstrating adaptability to a range of cultures and environments
- Desire to constantly learn and ambition to grow
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent English, Arabic would be a distinctive advantage
What we are offering:
- Competitive tax free salary and benefits
- Opportunities for career growth within the global company
- Discounted rooms at Hyatt wordwide