About the job
Ideal candidate will be responsible to establish, manage and monitor nutritional & diet standards to help others make healthy food choices in their everyday life
- Meet with clients and identify their dietary needs by assessing their health, exercise routine, and food habits.
- Develop and help implement personalized nutrition plans for clients.
- Offer advice on how to stay healthy and provide support to help clients with their progress.
- Measure the nutrition facts of Evergreen Organics menus, food and products
- Oversee the consultation calendar to ensure efficiency.
- Simplify important information to clients and explain the benefits of staying on a healthy diet.
- Help establish short and long-term goals.
- Ensure that you stay updated on the latest nutritional diets and trends and educate and update the team on your findings.
- Teach the public and other health specialists about nutrition through articles and posts on our social media platforms
- Lead a multi-cultural team with enthusiasm, positive and friendly attitude
- Implement relevant Health, Hygiene and Food Safety legislation requirements to ensure a safe and clean working environment.
- Ensure high level of Customer Service is implemented and given to all customers
- Handle customer enquiries and complaints
- Implement a short- and long-term business plans
- Bachelor’s degree in nutritional science, dietetics, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a professional nutritionist.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Native Arabic Speaker
- Locally available in Qatar with transferable visa will be preferred