About the job
- Developing ETL mappings, sessions and workflows following best practices.
- Unit test the ETL mappings covering all possible test cases.
- Involve in the validation of the ETL mappings created for the EDW.
- Debug and fix issues in existing ETL mappings
- Understand and analyze data issues and report them effectively.
- Suggest process and code improvements
- Ensure that the daily/weekly/monthly loads complete on time and monitor the same.
- Performance tuning of long running ETL mappings.
- Maintenance of the EDW system.
A Bachelors Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or a related field, and 6 years experience in providing in-depth hardware/software technical support with at least 3 of the 6 years at a similar level of responsibility. OR A diploma relevant to the specialization of the role and 10 years of related or administrative experience with at least 4 of the 10 years at a similar level of responsibility.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 6+ years of Informatica Development experience is required
- experience writing Oracle SQLs PL/SQL is required
- Testing of Informatica Jobs is desired
Experience of working with healthcare data is desired
Understanding of HIPPA standards is desired