About the job
Mandarin Oriental, Doha is an intimate and stylish urban retreat, blending Qatari-influenced heritage with modern design. Located in the heart of Msheireb Downtown Doha, within walking distance to Souq Waqif, Museum of Islamic Art and a short distance to the business district, West Bay.
At Mandarin Oriental, Doha we welcome colleagues with the passion to deliver the best service and exceed our guest’s expectations.
- Maintain the cleanliness of wellness areas including swimming pools, changing rooms, toilets and showers. These should be kept in a neat, tidy and sanitary manner in accordance with the Safe, Sound and Sustainable standards
- Attend and assist guests at the fitness & wellness areas, including swimming pools
- Must have attention to detail and be able to arrange items as per standards
- Will be expected to aid with F&B service during peak periods
- Will be expected to ensure lockers are stocked with clean linen at all times and remove soiled linen
- Must assist in all areas of the fitness & wellness as and when necessary
- Assist with cleaning of pool area outside of operating hours and ensure all standards are maintained throughout the day
- Will perform as a professional, with a friendly business attitude and conduct all duties and responsibilities as required by the position, or assigned by the Fitness & Wellness Manager
- Set up of fitness and wellness centre and ensure all standards are maintained throughout the day
- Senior School qualification or equivalent is a must
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in a service environment is a must
- Previous experience working in a 5-star hotel environment will be an advantage
- Clear communication; effective verbal and written communication skills in English (minimum intermediate level)