About the job
About The Role
- You will deliver complex and professional carpentry works, not limited to soft or hard woods, within HIA campus, effectively and in accordance with safe working procedures, standard best practice and within the stipulated time as required by management.
- You will perform maintenance, renovations and construction carpentry work, not limited to cutting, joining, planning, sanding and all related works, in accordance to the Stakeholder requirements.
- You will assist in identifying suitable material to be ordered in advance in order for purchase requisition processing to ensure materials are received promptly and accurately.
- You will operate complex carpentry machinery to deliver the project within the agreed design and accuracy, meeting the Stakeholders expectations.
- You will manage stock levels within an agreed quantity to ensure project timelines are met and material wastage in minimized.
- You will work in accordance with company standard operating procedures, method statements, risk assessments and safety procedures ensuring timelines are met to the highest quality workmanship.
- High School Qualification with Minimum 2 years of job-related experience.
- Previous experience in complex carpentry and joinery works essential.
- Experienced in setting-up and operating advanced carpentry machinery.
- Reading Technical Drawings and producing the end product within the agreed design, timeframe and standard.
- Setting up and operating advanced carpentry equipment.
- Command of English language.