About the job
About The Role
You will be in-charge of the process that includes collection (settled to QR Bank Accounts), reconciliation, accounting, set off, refund processing and RFI/Chargeback handling for Ecommerce (QR Websites) and Customer Contact Centre (CCC) sales/refund transactions. Automate process of FOREX check and MSC Fee check and recover the excess amount claimed by the service providers. Review other processes and automate wherever possible.
- Review the processes and automate wherever possible. Schedule the delivery of reports.
- Negotiate with FOREX vendors for appropriate inputs of FOREX rates and delivery on daily basis.
- Update FOREX table, prepare and update agency master with FOREX rates by each acquirer as and when change. Put appropriate logic for verifying FOREX rates and automate. Verify appropriateness of FX rates at source.
- Update global Merchant Service Charge (MSC) Fee table, prepare and update agency master with MSC rates per acquirer as and when change. Put appropriate logic for verifying MSC rates claimed by acquirers and automate the process.
- Collect and maintain CARD BINs where MSC fees are based on CARD BIN and update MSC Agency Master.
- Recover the excess amount claimed by service provider on account of using FX rates and/or applying incorrect MSC fees.
- Ensure all Ecommerce/CCC sales are collected/settled into QR Bank Accounts by arranging daily payment verification process between QR Reconciler reports and relevant Bank Statements. Clarify bank reconciliation outstanding as highlighted by HO Treasury.
- Monitor to ensure unpaid sales exceptions are billed and collected on time and all other exceptions are investigated and cleared as per timeline.
- Review SLA, KPI, and dashboard reports and determine service credit for BPO outsourced activities. Follow up with BPO for any non-compliance of SLA, and claim service credit wherever applicable as per contract.
- Custodian of Internal Accounting Procedures (IAPs), and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for Ecommerce/CCC related processes. Draft required IAP/SOP for any new process and submit for internal review.
- Review BPO’s SOP on regular basis and suggest changes wherever required.
- Guide/train subordinates, and BPO.
- Budget the cost every fiscal year for Credit Card Commission (GL 69110) and Card Processing Fee (GL 69111) – for all Sales Channels. Review variances on monthly basis and clarify.
- Analyse any new issues in reconciliation and accounting activities and monitor accounting flow and resolve the issue to avoid any deviation/exceptions.
- Prepare, analyse and submit global Card/AFOP (including MSC costs) statistics on monthly basis. Analyse the changes. Deliver statistical reports for adhoc requests from internal stakeholders within QR. Review, analyse and submit MBS Card transaction reports and consolidated summary on TIP reports on monthly basis.
- Analyse MSC expenses on monthly basis and recover the excess deducted MSC from Acquirers. Review FOREX used by Acquirers in settling card payment transaction and raise query to Acquirer where inappropriate use of FOREX.
- Arrange to get all new payment projects tested properly and sign off the UAT on successful completion of UAT ensuring complete documentation of test performed.
- Arrange to respond/resolve Auditor’s queries/concern on timely manner.
- Arrange to obtain new Merchant Ids (MID) from relevant Acquirers. Maintain a Masterfile on Merchant id at network level and share with relevant stakeholders.
- Assist Card Team for any other team’s activity.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 4 years of job-related experience.
- Card payment processing experience.
- Working knowledge in MS – Windows, Office
- Command of English language
- Ability to communicate properly with colleague and other internal parties within the company
- Commerce Graduate from reputed university with professional accounting certificate like CA/CPA/ACCA/CIMA or MBA Finance from reputed institute or university.
- Knowledge in accounting package, Oracle ERP
- With airline accounting experience.