About the job
About The Role
At Qatar Airways Flight Operations – ITC Department, we are committed to offer state-of-the-art training facilities to cater to different disciplines in the commercial aviation industry, through simulation-based training solutions.
We are looking for Front Office assistant at the Qatar Airways Flight Operations – ITC Department who is customer focused and drives customer satisfaction while responding to customer enquiries
Specific Responsibilities For The Role Include
- Attending to all queries and requirements of Trainer/Trainee both internal and external guests.
- Maintain front desk records which includes documentary filing, regulatory documents transmittal, taking inventory count and arranging room readiness as per standard training requirements.
- Maintain device and classroom fault logs as well as have them sent to the concerned team for auctioning in case of noted defects.
- Providing administrative/operational support during non-office hours and weekends including any sudden emergency situation.
- Assist with keeping Management aware of any operational disruptions, medical emergencies by providing updated and detailed reports.
- Assist front line crew by checking in TOPS for their simulator schedules, classrooms, FTD’s, reporting time, number of trainees and other queries raised.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- High school graduation with minimum of 2 years of relevant job experience preferably in airline.
- Basic to Intermediate computer literacy in Microsoft tools.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Excellent organizational skills and reasonable grasp of the challenges associated with filing and report writing.
- Ability to work independently and make sound judgements in the absence of a supervisor.
- Demonstrable quality consciousness and high level of customer service skills.