About the job
Social media specialists should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Social media coverage during various types of events
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Plan and create content for all community/social media channels.
- Knowledge and understanding of technology, social media channels, new trends and the latest in social media innovation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English and Arabic language
- Good knowledge of Qatar
- Excellent research skills
- Degree in Marketing / Mass Communications / PR / Digital Marketing or similar
- Minimum 2 years experience on a similar role
- Living in Qatar