About the job
As a Customer Representative you will utilize your strategic acumen to bring medical device to the market to appropriately elected targeted account and health systems. You would be regularly engaging with healthcare professionals, to ensure that Organon is viewed as demonstrating value and better health outcomes to healthcare professionals and patients by demonstrating the highest level of product and disease knowledge coupled with your competencies in sales and account management.
Duties and responsibilities
- Plans and implement activities focused on the successful launch of medical device as measured by account openings, achieving review and reorder rate targets, and driving product/procedure adoption.
- Targets the OB/GYN physicians, hospitalist, and Midwife customers, as well as all ancillary staff members.
- Directs all staff training, including in servicing of all relevant medical practitioners involved in labor and delivery, and oversees all medical education planning during account launches.
- Creates, monitors and revises lead generation plans to generate a substantive business opportunity pipeline.
- Understand and values the organization ethics fully and then apply that knowledge to their interactions
- Provide the necessary clinical and outcomes data regarding their products and services
- Have the ability to provide business-to-business partnership solutions that can drive revenue and save cost
- Tailor messages to the audience with whom they are interacting
- Have the ability to discuss how their product or service can aid in meeting the organization’s quality metrics
- Responds to customer questions.
- Effectively builds rapport with customers by probing for needs and recommending appropriate solutions.
- Achieves monthly, quarterly, and annual goals, while ensuring the optimum customer experience and satisfaction by following established processes and procedures
- Execution of marketing strategy in full alignment with Brand & Customer Managers
- Collaboration with commercial & market access teams to achieve goals
- Responsible for development & motivation of team members to support driving results
- 100% execution under compliance / Pharmacovigilance SOPs (Policies & Procedures)
Skills and Competencies
- At least 2 years’ experience in the local healthcare Medical Devices industry.
- BS degree preferably in sciences or biomedical engineering
- Proven track record in medical device sales.
- Expertise working with technology platforms designed to educate medical professionals.
- Start up / product launch experience
- Experience in women health (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills
- Results oriented with ability to meet deadlines and handle challenging assignments
- Very Good command of English language
- Proficient with required practical applications & software
- Competent presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and energetic with drive to excel
- Transferable Qatar residency
- Valid driving license in Qatar
- Field Based Position